- Anse source d’argent, Seychelles- millions of years ago granite rocks emerged from the Indian Ocean to give birth to a beautiful group of islands, thus creating an amazing holiday destination and possibly the world’s best beach. The famous explorer Vasco da Gama founded these islands to resupply during one of his maritime quests. Here you will find yourself amongst unforgettable scenery with sparkling blue seas, green foliage of the shore meeting the smooth contoured granite rocks; you will be in the vision of beauty and peace. I am not kidding you; this beach is quite possibly the most beautiful place on the planet the ultimate destination for sheer relaxation.
- Sun-island beach, Maldives- this beach is exactly how you would imagine a tropical island beach, how you would picture the perfect beach. The white sandy beaches with the crystal clear waters make this place basically heaven. With the classic thatches sun shades this beach looks the part. You can windsurf, surf, snorkel or just sit back with a book and relax. But I must urge you to go swimming in these waters, the water is super clear and you can see literally everything, the wildlife is colourful and there is possibly nowhere else in the world that you can enjoy the freedom you get here.
- Bora Bora, Tahiti- just like above this beach is a true traditional heaven of beach bliss. It certainly looks the part. I would do anything to stay in one of the huts that are just off the shore, so you can stay in a hotel in the sea. The island itself looks like a paradise, with clear waters surrounding every part, the green foliage on the shores and the white sandy beaches.
- Lanikai Beach, Hawaii- Nestled on the coast of Oahu, the beautiful emerald
green ocean meets a perfect, white sandy beach. This beach is the perfect
escape for those looking to step away from crowds and other people. This
beach has no lifeguard, no restrooms, no parking lots – there are eleven
paths to the beach from a calm residential area. It is the perfect place for
a sunrise stroll on the sand. With plenty of Oahu vacation rentals close by
you can easily travel to and from this quiet and secluded beach.
- Nungwi, Zanzibar- Nungwi Beach Hotel overlooks a sparkling expanse of iridescent Indian Ocean; there are thatched traditional beach huts which give this beach a proper traditional feel. The white sandy beaches and clear pristine waters make this the ultimate relaxation destination. This beach is ideal for things like weddings, honeymoons, anniversaries and any other romantic getaway.
- Pigeon point, Trinidad and Tobago- this is a Great beach, it has lovely clear blue waters, white sands and some fish can come and nibble on your toes and fingers. You can visit here by coach, from your hotel or people can even visit here from their <a href=”http://www.cruise.co.uk/ “>cruise holiday</a>. This beach is possibly the best commercial beach made, restaurants, toilet and shower blocks and everything you need at a beach is here, but just far out enough so that it still feels like a luxury destination.
- Tanjung Rhu, Langkawi, Malaysia- this is a luxury 5* beach resort and you can see why as soon as you get here. With over 2.5km of white sandy beaches overlooking the aquamarine waters of the Andaman sea. It is quite possibly the finest resort in the whole of Asia and it is renowned for offer some of the best service in the world. True heaven of privacy, romance and tranquillity.
- Boulder beach, cape town- this is one of my favourite beaches in the world, for one thing, the wildlife. There are so many penguins its crazy! The only reason it’s not higher in the list is that I can get a little crowded sometimes, but if you go at the right time of year and time in the day then you can sometimes find yourself here on your own. But where else in the world can you get up close to penguins in their natural environment?
- Venice beach, California, united states- the craziest, weirdest, most fun beach probably on the planet. It can be extremely busy so it is very different from most others on this list, but there is tons to do here. Body builders, skaters, surfers, acrobatics everywhere. Restaurants, cafes, street vendors are the staple foods of California; you have to try a lobster roll.
- D-day beaches, Normandy, France- quite possible the most interesting beaches you can visit. The 5 beaches that make up the d day beached have such a magnitude of history it is mad to think what happened there over 70 years ago. Code-named Utah, Omaha, Gold, Juno and Sword. It was the largest amphibious operation in history.